Are you an “accidental techie” that could use more technical support? Want to see how Rootwork compares with other web development firms? Listed below are some respected, talented and inspirational folks working in the field of nonprofit technology.
- Civic Actions<: Social advocacy strategy and DrupalDrupal is an open-source content management system (CMS) used for many complex nonprofit sites. Other examples of CMSes include WordPress, Joomla! and Plone. website development
- Development Seed<: Groundbreaking nonprofit-focused Drupal development
- EchoDitto<: Engaging, effective political advocacy campaigns
- Lullabot<: Leading Drupal developers writing invaluable articles, case studies and how-tos
- Social Signal<: Building vibrant online communities for social change